Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspiration Comes in Many Shapes and Sizes

109-0975_IMG
Lee with Bob Training at gym in Santa Monica, CA

Lee Brandon, CSCS is a near amputee survivor that has dedicated her energies to helping those living with challenges.



"So often pain and loss derail us" Brandon says.  "Who knew my near loss of my left arm would have been one of the best things that ever happened to me.  In Feb. 27th, 1979 my life ended as I knew it.  32 years later the pain, rehabilitation, and invention that manifested from that life altering experience is changing the world.  What an honor, that in this life, I have the opportunity to have some clarity and see it all makes sense."



with Lee Brandon, CSCS

 "It is difficult to train your core as a double amputee. 
The AB-Inforcer® isolated CORE muscles I had not felt in years!"

http://www.eaglestalent.com/images/speakers/620.JPG


We are having huge success with Challenged Athletes and Veterans.
Below is another great inspiration to us all:  Stephani Victor, 
2006 Paralympics Gold Medalist, 2002 Bronze Medalist,
World Champion Down hill Skiing.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\AB-INFORCER06\ABIN website\Stephani Victor gold.jpgStephaniVictorSlalomGoldphotbyGettyImagesUSOC
"The AB-Inforcer® has become an integral part of my core strengthening regime. Core strength is a critical part of my success in ski racing. The results were immediate. I have never used anything that produced results as quickly as the Ab-Inforcer®. The bio-feedback is the key to discovering inequities in strength in different areas, which has allowed me to really focus on and develop equally!"





victorlead

Thank you Stephani and Bob!  You challenge us daily and make us better.  Not to mention you take all our excuses away!  Continued Success to you both...

No comments: