Thursday, February 3, 2011

Injured Body Builder thanks Lee Brandon, CSCS

Santa Monica, California: Abbas Kahn, Professional Body builder and model

" I had a really bad overused tendon in my inner elbow and you had referred me to prolotherapy. I tried everything i possibly could
but Matt insisted that I talked to you because he was confident that you would be able to help. Well Lee, it sure did help me to the utmost! I was
shocked at the difference i felt after my first proplotherapy session. I ended up doing a total of three and ended it off with platelet rich plasma (PRP).
It got me back to 100%!!

I have always loved bodybuilding with such a passion and it has always been a part of my life. When i could not train for over a year it sent me into a whirlwind
of depression. I went from 204 pounds to 170 pounds :( It killed me to see myself go from what so many were used to seeing me as. At the same time, it
really humbled me in the sense that i knew what every so called, "average" individual goes through that might not be the most fit person in the gym or what it feels like to see
someone that is in impeccable shape. I knew what it felt like to be on the other side. It took away the arrogance and, "cocky" personality I use to carry and
shattered it. I now have a very philosophical and honest understanding of what bodybuilding truly should be, an art form, that anyone can achieve. With it
I will never carry myself as if i am above others, EVER AGAIN.

I really want to say thank you for going out of your way and truly helping me out. The hour that we spent that day changed my life and allowed me to do
what i love with such a passion. I hope to be in the Jr. nationals with-in the next three years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Lee!!!!!

No comments: